In case you haven’t yet read Part I of An Illustrated Guide to Indian Food-Tech, now would be a good time.
So in summary:
- You have a lot of orders.
- You are losing money for every order.
- You are growing faster than you expect.
- You have lesser time to deliver every order.
- All these orders happen in a couple of bursts during the day.
- Your co-founder thinks the whole thing is your fault.
This is why the food-delivery business is so hard.
The worst part about it is that it’s seductively hard – there’s a real…