If you asked players in the podcasting ecosystem in India about the top podcasts in India, both in terms of number of listeners and quality of content, this will largely be the list.
- 3 Things by Indian Express
- Cyrus Says by Cyrus Broacha
- Maed in India by Mae Thomas
- My Indian Life by Kalki Kochelin
- Neelesh Misra (a compilation of his work)
- No Filter Neha by Neha Dhupia
- Paisa Waisa by Anupam Gupta
- The Habit Coach by Ashdin Doctor
- The Indian Startup Show by Neil Patel
- The Inspiring Talk by Bijay Gautam
- The Seen and The Unseen by Amit Varma
- Ponniyin Selvin by Kavitha Jeeva
While these range from current affairs to music to Bollywood to personal finance to self-help, seven of these 12 trace their origins back to just one company—Indus Vox Media (IVM), founded by Amit Doshi and Kavita Rajwade in 2015.